Article 1 – Definitions
The terms used in these Terms and Conditions of Use shall have the meanings given below:
- diriddik.ma: is a domain name belonging to the company WANA CORPORATE; it refers to the operations initiated by the latter aiming to encourage voluntary work for the benefit of charitable associations;
- Site: refers to the website www.diriddik.ma;
- Platform: refers to the Platform created within the Site and aimed at putting associations and volunteers in contact with each other;
- User: this can be an association, a volunteer or an ambassador.
Article 2 – Presentation
diriddik.ma is a Platform that connects associations and volunteers and allows everyone to participate in improving the socio-economic environment of Morocco.
Through diriddik.ma, the ambition is to develop a network of volunteers and to put young people in touch with the associative fabric in order to make them one-off or regular volunteers.
The aim of diriddik.ma is to collaborate with associations of all sizes, in different cities of Morocco. The idea is to give time, not money.
Article 3 – Purpose
The aim of the www.diriddik.ma website is to create a Platform to support young people in their civic action. Thanks to the web tool, the objective is to extend this action by facilitating continuous contact between volunteers looking for activities and associations looking for motivated and competent people to help them conduct concrete actions on a one-off or regular basis.
Article 4 – Commitments of Diriddik.ma
Dir iddik is committed to creating a Platform within the Site that puts associations and volunteers in touch with each other and allows:
- Associations: to express their need for volunteers and to engage and mobilize these for one-off or regular operations, to benefit from certified training support within the framework of the association pack, and to create their own website free of charge.
- Volunteers: to register on the Site and to contact associations to respond to their requests, to reach the level of Dir iddik ambassador through several actions that allow them to earn points on the Site. To create a directory of associations on the Site, summarizing their information, aims and objectives.
Article 5 – Partner Associations
Dir iddik has selected a network of partner associations to regularly propose projects to volunteers on the Site.
Article 6 – Other Associations
The Platform is open to all associations with headquarters in Morocco that have a charitable status and communicate their information to diriddik.ma in order to be integrated into the Site, to give visibility to their actions, and to make them accessible to the public for the engagement of volunteers.
Article 7 – Commitments of Associations
Associations wishing to call upon and engage volunteers through the Site must respect the following conditions:
- provide accurate and reliable information;
- ensure that the purpose of the call for volunteers does not contravene any laws, regulations, public order or good morals;
- issue serious calls for volunteers and honor their commitments following a call for volunteers;
- welcome and consider all volunteers as full members;
- inform the volunteer in a clear manner about the aim of the association, its objectives, its functioning and the mission or activity that will be entrusted to him/her.
- assign the volunteer to an activity that is suitable for him/her and that is not likely to cause him/her any harm whatsoever;
- ensure, if necessary, the training of the volunteer and his/her accompaniment by a competent manager;
- help the volunteer to integrate into the association;
- process the personal data of the Volunteer Users, communicated by them or by diriddik.ma, in strict compliance with the provisions of Law 09-08 and only in the context of the operation.
Article 8 – Commitments of Volunteers
Volunteers wishing to join associations through the Site must respect the following conditions:
- accept the principles and internal regulations of the association and comply with its objectives;
- carry out the work requested by the association and to which they have committed;
- carry out the volunteering action seriously and with due care and diligence, in a responsible manner and in a spirit of solidarity;
- work together in a spirit of mutual understanding and support with other volunteers; regularly follow the training courses offered by the association.
Volunteers who become Dir iddik ambassadors will be responsible for:
- introducing promising projects;
- participating in Wana Corporate's monitoring work, acting as an information relay for young people, mobilizing volunteers by organizing actions in the field like any other association registered on the website.
Article 9 – The Dir iddik Ambassadors
Dir iddik values committed volunteers and awards them the title of ambassador based on their strong values of volunteering, their commitment and diligence, as well as the rating system on the website. An ambassador plays the role of a spokesperson for the initiative in Morocco and can organize his/her actions similar to the associations registered on the platform.
Several actions allow you to earn points on the Site, whether you are a volunteer, an ambassador or an association. These actions are divided into several categories:
- Like: Liking content on the Site (photo, video, article, testimony...)
- Comment: Commenting on content on the Site (photo, video, article, testimony...)
- Sharing: Sharing content on social media (Facebook, Instagram...)
- Suggestions: Suggesting a photo, video, idea or article to contribute to the Dir iddik platform and participate in its content.
- Effective participation: Signing up for and attending a project
- Publication of a project: Publishing a project on the Site (valid for both ambassadors and associations)
The possible progressions through the points obtained are foreseen on the Site.
It should be noted that the image and voice of the ambassador may be broadcast to the public by Dir iddik, and that under no circumstances will the ambassador be remunerated for his/her participation in the "Dir iddik Ambassadors" program.
Articles 10 – Certifying Courses
Certification training courses aimed at developing the skills of associations on various subjects are available free of charge on diriddik.ma. Associations that meet the following conditions are eligible for this training:
- registration on the diriddik.ma website;
- publication and implementation of at least one volunteer project in the last year.
Article 11 – Registration/Use of the Site/Suspension
Registration on the Site is done by filling in the online form, available to both associations and volunteers, and by accepting these General Conditions of Use.
Registration on the Site as a volunteer is reserved for natural persons of legal age, legally capable and resident in Morocco.
It is imperative that volunteers fill in the online form with accurate and reliable information.
It is possible to unsubscribe at any time by sending a simple request by e-mail to email@example.com.
The effective deregistration will take place within 30 days from the date of the request.
Use of the Site shall be in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Use, in their entirety, without exception or reservation.
Article 12 – Intellectual Property
The presentation and content of the Site constitute an original work protected by the laws in force on intellectual property, and in particular by those on copyright and related rights, drawings, models and trademarks.
The reproduction, representation or exploitation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of the elements making up the Site which are offered on it are strictly prohibited.
Article 13 – Personal Data
In accordance with the provisions of Law 09-08 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, the Volunteer User acknowledges and accepts that the personal data (name, first name, address, etc.) declared by him/her via the online form, during registration, will be processed for the purposes of the Dir iddik project and associative projects and events concerning volunteers and associations in relation with diriddik.ma These processing operations are, as an indication :
- storage in various forms and for any length of time;
- any other processing in general, including all transfers through diriddik.ma to subcontractors, partners and associations regardless of where they are established.
The processing of these data has the following purposes: management purposes, in general, of the participation in the Dir iddik project and any associative project organized by diriddik.ma.
The Volunteer User expressly and unreservedly acknowledges that he/she has been fully informed beforehand of:
- the purposes for which the processing of his/her personal data is intended;
- all the rights conferred by Law 09-08 and all the information that must be communicated beforehand, in accordance with the aforementioned law, which are indicated on the Site.
The Volunteer User expressly and unreservedly gives his/her free, specific and informed consent to the said processing.
Personal data concerning the Volunteer User may give rise to the exercise of:
- the right to object on legitimate grounds, wherein he/she declares his/her refusal to allow use to be made of their data for the purposes presented,
- the right of access and the right of rectification,
by sending a written letter with acknowledgement of receipt to the “complaints” Customer Service, at the address Lotissement La Colline 2, Sidi Maârouf, Casablanca, Morocco, mentioning “DCP Dir iddik” as the subject of the letter.
To do this, the Volunteer User must provide diriddik.ma his/her name, first name, phone number and a copy of his/her identity card. He/she will receive the answer from diriddik.ma at the address provided.
Article 14 – Cookies
The User is informed that, during his/her visits to the Site, a cookie may be automatically installed on his/her browser.
A cookie is a text file that is installed on the User’s hard disk. It is used to collect and store data on browsing behavior from the connected computer. A cookie does not allow the User to be identified; however, it records information relating to the User’s browsing on a site, in particular the pages consulted and the date and time of the consultation.
Diriddik.ma uses this information in aggregate form to understand how Users use the Site and to improve it.
Furthermore, the User may oppose the recording of cookies by configuring his/her browser. However, this deactivation could have an impact on the ease of navigation and information retrieval on the Site.
Article 15 – Hyperlinks and Viruses
The content made available on this Site is provided for informational purposes only.
The existence of a link from the Site to another site does not constitute an endorsement of that site or its content. It is the responsibility of the User to use this information with discernment and critical thinking. diriddik.ma cannot be held liable for the information, opinions and recommendations made by these third parties.
This site includes information provided by external companies or hyperlinks to other sites that have not been developed by diriddik.ma.
It is to be expressly recalled that diriddik.ma has no control or responsibility for the creation of links to sites outside diriddik.ma and the content of these sites.
Also, any connection to another site, through a hyperlink, is the personal choice of the User and is, therefore, made under his/her sole responsibility. Consequently, any direct or indirect damage resulting from this access to another site connected by a hyperlink cannot engage the responsibility of diriddik.ma.
It is the User’s responsibility to take precautions to ensure that the selected site is free of viruses or any other destructive elements.
In any case and in general, diriddik.ma cannot be held responsible for any direct or indirect damage resulting from the use of its Site or other sites linked to it.
Article 16 – Liability
The User undertakes to :
- provide diriddik.ma with accurate and up-to-date information.
- not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
Users of the Site release diriddik.ma from any liability for any damage of any kind that may result directly or indirectly from their use of the Site.
Article 17 – Neutrality
The Platform is intended to put associations in contact with volunteers and vice versa; diriddik.ma can in no way be considered as a party to the said relationship, nor as responsible for exchanges, of any kind whatsoever, between Users.
Accordingly, any disputes that may arise, directly or indirectly, between associations and volunteers registered on the Site, following the use of the latter, will be binding only on them; diriddik.ma will remain a third party alien to any such dispute.
In general, the role of diriddik.ma should in any case be seen as intermediation, free of charge and neutral, between associations and volunteers.
Article 18 – Modification of the General Conditions of Use
Article 19 – Applicable Law/Jurisdiction
The present General Conditions of Use are governed by Moroccan Law. In the absence of an amicable agreement, the Commercial Court of Casablanca shall have sole jurisdiction to hear any dispute arising from the application or interpretation of these Conditions.